NOW CASTING Dynamic Fishermen for Season 2 of Animal Planet’s Highly-Anticipated Fishing Competition Show!
The producers of Top Shot, Dirty Jobs and The Ultimate Fighter are seeking America’s best and boldest men and women to take on the new season of Animal Planet’s extreme fishing competition, Top Hooker.
On this hotly-anticipated new TV show, you and a handful of daring fishing enthusiasts will tackle exciting and intense challenges on America’s rivers, lakes, streams and even the open ocean.
We are looking for COMPETITIVE, OUTGOING and SKILLED anglers, spear fishermen, game fishermen, fly fishermen, trawlers and trappers from all walks of life. It doesn’t matter if your experience is commercial, sport or recreational. As long as you’re skilled, adaptable and confident enough to take on anything we throw at you, you could win A BIG GRAND PRIZE and the title of Animal Planet’s next Top Hooker.
This is TV’s wildest fishing competition.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 2013!
Send an email to TopHookerCasting@gmail.com with your name, age, phone number, location, a recent photo (without hat and sunglasses please!) and a brief explanation of why you are America’s next Top Hooker.
* Due to the high volume of submissions, we highly encourage you to apply as early as possible.
* * *
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Participant must be a legal US resident and at least 21 years of age as of June 11, 2013.
- Participant must be in good physical condition and able to compete in a series of skills-based challenges that may be considered physically demanding (e.g., running, climbing, lifting, swimming, balancing).
- If Participant is chosen by Producers to move into the final casting process, Participant must be available from approximately July 28 – August 1, 2013 for the final casting process in Los Angeles, California. Parts of the final casting process will be filmed for possible inclusion in the Program. Producers will provide transportation to/from Los Angeles and lodging in the Los Angeles area.
- Participant must be available from approximately August 25 – September 25, 2013 (Final dates TBD) for the taping of the Program. Producers will provide lodging and transportation to/from and during the production.
- Participant must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date his or her application is submitted to Producers until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- Neither Participant, nor Participant’s immediate family members (including, without limitation, spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses) or those living in the same household as Participant or such persons’ family members, whether or not related, may be officers, directors, employees or agents of the following: a. Producer, Pilgrim Studios, Inc., Animal Planet, Discovery Communications or any of their respective parents, divisions, subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies, advertising or promotional agencies, or judging agencies; b. Any other party associated with the production, administration and/or exhibition of the Program; or c. Any sponsors of the Program or prize consideration or service supplier for the Program.
Any Participant closely acquainted with any person connected with the production or administration or exhibition of the Program may not be eligible if, in Producer’s sole discretion, the person’s participation could create the appearance of impropriety.
- If you are selected as a potential participant, you will be required to execute all waivers and release agreements required by Producer and Animal Planet or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Participant may be required, and must agree, to undergo background checks and/or physical and psychological examinations and testing (to be conducted in Los Angeles by medical professionals or trained personnel selected by the Producer). Participant must be willing to submit medical information to Producer and submit to a medical examination, psychological examination, and background check.
- Participant must never have been charged with, nor convicted of, a felony, or have felony charges pending against him or her. Furthermore, Participant must never have been convicted of or have charges pending against him or her for any of the following misdemeanors:
- Making terrorist threats
- Willful violation of a domestic violence protective order
- Threatening a public officer or employee with violence
- Intimidating a witness
VERY IMPORTANT: If you are selected as a cast member on “Top Hooker,” you must be available and willing to live and travel with your fellow cast members from approximately August 25 to September 25, 2013 (Final dates TBD) without access to phones, computers, television, radio, mail or any other form of communication with people outside of the production of the show. This is standard procedure for all similar competition shows, designed to help ensure the fairness of the competition. Your loved ones will be provided with contact information to reach production staff in the case of emergency situations only. You must make arrangements to be out of communication with family, friends and work for the duration of your participation in the show.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are selected as a cast member, you will be provided a minimal monetary honorarium intended to help with some expenses back home while you are competing for the Grand Prize.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Producers through the Pilgrim Studios Casting Hotline at 818-478-4570 or email TopHookerCasting@gmail.com